Makes: 12 Cookies
Overall cooking time: 15-20 mins
Overall prep time: 20 mins
150g plain flour
30g cocoa powder
125g dark chocolate
75g soft light brown sugar
125g soft unsalted butter
50g granulated sugar
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp salt
1 large egg
300g white chocolate chips
1. Start by preheating the oven to 170°C.
2. Melt the dark chocolate on the hob with a bowl over some boiling hot water or you can melt it in the microwave in 30-second intervals till it has completely melted.
3. Combine the flour, bicarbonate-soda, cocoa powder and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
4. Combine the butter and both sugars in another bowl until creamy, then add the melted chocolate and mix together again.
5. Mix the vanilla extract and egg into the mixture.
6. Next, mix in the flour, bicarbonate of soda, cocoa powder and salt mixture you already combined.
7. Then finally fold in the white chocolate chips.
8. Using an ice cream scooper, place the dough on the tray lined with baking parchment or if you have no baking parchment then make sure the tray is non-stick. Place them about 1 1/2 inches apart.
9 köpa priligy. Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Until they have started to become firm.
10. Remove from the oven, leave them to cool for 5 mins before transferring to a wire rack before you eat.