Serves: 2 people
Overall cooking time: 30-40 mins
Overall prep time: 15 mins
400g turkey breast
1 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- Wash the turkey breasts with water and place on a chopping board.
- Slice into thin fillets, each breast should make 2 fillets making 4 depending on how thin you like them.
- In a large plate combine the salt and pepper and the breadcrumbs
- In a bowl crack an egg and whisk until smooth.
- Dip each fillet into the egg and then into the breadcrumbs covering the fillets entirely.
- Repeat process to all escalope fillets.
- Set onto a plate and place in the fridge to solidify slightly.
- To make the slaw, on a chopping board slice thin strips of the cabbage to make a large handful place into a large bowl, add the mayonnaise, mustard and the balsamic vinegar along with a pinch of salt and pepper, mix together. Set aside in the fridge.
- Take the escalopes ready to fry.
- In a pan with shallow vegetable oil on medium heat, fry all the escalopes.
- Allow to fry until outer coating is golden brown
- Remove from the pan and place them on a plate (preferably with kitchen towel placed on the plate to remove excess oil.
- Plate up with coleslaw and choice of sauce.