Makes: 14 Cookies
Overall cooking time: 15-20 mins
Overall prep time: 20 mins
300g plain flour
150g soft unsalted butter
125g soft light brown sugar
100g caster sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg
½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
300g chocolate chips
1. Start by preheating the oven to 170°C. You can line the tray with baking parchment or use a non-stick tray if you don’t have any baking parchment.
2. Take the butter and melt it in a pot on a very low heat or in the microwave, be careful not to burn it, microwave in 30-second intervals and keep checking till melted. Set aside to cool down a bit.
3. Combine the brown and white sugar in a bowl, then pour the melted butter over it and mix them together.
4 köpa priligy. Then add the egg and mix again until the mixture looks creamy.
5. Add the flour in bit by bit until it has almost combined, then fold in the chocolate chips.
6. The mixture is ready to bake, use an ice cream scooper to take equal amounts and place about an inch and a half apart in your tray, so they don’t stick together when in the oven. Push down slightly with 3 fingers on each one to flatten just a little.
7. Place in the oven for 15–17 minutes in the preheated oven, Check on them, they will be slightly toasted and brown around the edges when they are done.
8. Let the cookies cool on the tray for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack, before you eat.