Overall cooking time: 10 mins
Overall prep time: 10 mins
200g all-purpose flour
2 tbsp of sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp ginger
A pinch of salt
A pinch of ground clove
25g of melted butter
1 cup of milk (of your choice)
90g Pumpkin puree
1. Take a mixing bowl and add all of the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove and salt)
2. Whisk together until fully combined. Set aside for a moment.
3. Melt the butter in the microwave at 30-second intervals until butter has fully melted viktig nettsted.
4. In another bowl, mix together the wet ingredients (melted butter, egg, pumpkin puree and milk)
5. Add the wet ingredients to the bowl of dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
6. Place a pan or skillet, lightly greased, onto the hob on medium heat.
7. Pour slowly into the centre of the pan/skillet creating a circular pancake, stop pouring when you have reached the size you like.
8. When you see bubbles forming on the pancake, flip over using a spatula. Cook until golden on each side.
9. Repeat process until you have used up all the pancake mixture.
10. Stack the pancakes up on a plate.
11. Top it off with some Canadian maple syrup.