Serves: 2 people
Overall prep time: 20 mins
Overall cooking time: 30 mins
300g Penne pasta
10 Mini buffalo mozzarella balls
Handful of Spinach
7 Cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp Sunflower oil
1 tbsp Sundried tomatoes
1 tbsp Tomato puree
1 tbsp Red wine vinegar
Handful of Basil
1 tsp Salt
Pinch of Demerara sugar
1 tsp Garlic puree
Pinch of Black pepper
1 tbsp White wine vinegar
3 Garlic cloves
1 tsp Rosemary
1 tbsp Rapeseed oil
- Chop the cherry and sundried tomatoes, spinach, parsley, basil, and garlic.
- In a pot of boiling water cook the pasta until al dente.
- In a small pot on medium heat, add the sunflower oil let it heat up then add the chopped garlic. Allow to fry to for 1 minute.
- Add the sundried tomato and cherry tomatoes and allow to fry for a further minute.
- Add the passata, spinach, basil, rosemary, garlic puree. Stir together ed-hrvatski.com.
- In a cup of boiling water dissolve the tomato puree and add to the passata.
- Add the salt, pepper and demerara sugar, stir together.
Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the white wine vinegar, red wine vinegar, parsley and finally the rapeseed oil.
- Combine the pasta and sauce together and stir for 2 mins.
- Remove from heat
- Serve piping hot.
- Finally, add the mozzarella balls and mix