Overall cooking time: 15 mins
Overall prep time: 5 mins
This dish is super easy to make and tastes amazing! This makes a perfect addition to any breakfast spread or even on its own if ur looking for something really simple. The great thing about this dish is that it can be eaten at any time of the day, providing you with all your needed nutrients for the day.
1 1/2 tsp cumin
Olive oil (to drizzle)
Salt and pepper to taste
Juice of 1 lemon
1. Take a medium pot and place it on the hob, put the chickpeas in and cover with boiling water.
2. Let it boil on high heat for 15 mins.
3. Once they are soft, drain all but 1/3 of the water.
4 ed-hrvatski.com. Add the cumin, salt, pepper, lemon.
5. Mix everything together, transfer to a serving bowl.
6. Lastly, drizzle with olive oil.
7. This dish is best served with salad vegetables and bread.