Overall cooking time: 3 mins
Overall prep time: 5-8 mins
Handful of kale
1 granny smith apple
1 glass of apple juice
Handful of mint
Half a large cucumber
3 tablespoons of chia seeds
Juice of 1 lime
1 small cube of ginger
Water (if desired)
1. Take the chia seeds and follow the instructions on the packet, set aside.
2. Take the handful of kale, spinach, mint, cube of ginger, and put them into a blender or smoothie maker.
3. Cut the cucumber and the apple into small chunks and add also.
4. Pour the apple juice and lime juice into the blender/smoothie maker infofurmanner.de/
5. Blend together until you can see the consistency is smooth.
5. Lastly add the chia seeds once you have followed the instructions on the packet and they are at the consistency they should be, add it to the smoothie spoon by spoon.
6. Finally, give it one good stir altogether.
7. Add some water if you desire a thinner consistency.