Serves: 2 people
Overall prep time: 10 mins
Overall cooking time: 20-30 mins
400 grams can of chick peas
300g Natural yogurt
1 1/2 tbsp chopped parsley
1 1/2 tbsp tahini
1/4 Tsp cumin
1/4 Tsp chili powder
1 garlic clove minced
1 1/2 Arabic bread loaf
- Take a pot and empty a can of chickpeas into it filling with water 2 inches over the chickpeas.
- Put on a medium to high heat and boil for 15-20 Mins
- 10 mins into the chickpeas boiling rip the bread into small pieces onto the plate or bowl you are using. Set aside
- In another bowl, make your yogurt, tahini and garlic mixture. Sprinkle some salt and combine thoroughly for even taste. Set aside.
- At this point, your chickpeas should be ready. Drain and place the chickpeas onto the bread pieces.
- Spoon the yogurt mixture over the chickpeas.
- Add the chopped parsley over the yogurt and then sprinkle the cumin and chili powder.
- Lastly, drizzle the olive oil over everything espanolfarm.com.