Overall cooking time: 30 mins
Overall prep time: 1 hour 10 mins
500g new potatoes
120g bag of Rocket
250g chicken breast
Caesar salad dressing to taste
Grated parmesan to taste
4 cloves of minced garlic
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tbsp of olive oil
1. Start by cutting the chicken into 1 and a half inch thick strips, place into a bowl.
2. Add the minced garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil and the juice of the lemon. Mix together into the chicken then set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
3. After the chicken has marinated for the hour, turn the oven on to 200°C.
4. Wash the potatoes, add to a pot with boiling water then boil until cooked (roughly 20-25 mins)
5. Place the chicken in the oven while the potatoes are cooking.
6. Once everything has cooked, you can start compiling your dish.
7. Place the potatoes on to a plate, add some butter, salt and pepper to taste. Then, using a fork crush them slightly so they are no longer round in shape.
8 ed-hrvatski.com. Put the rocket on top of the potatoes, then a few chicken strips.
9. Drizzle the caesar dressing on top of everything, the amount you prefer.
10. Lastly, garnish with some grated parmesan.